Justin Bieber shows maturity

Justin Bieber he was already grown up, will be repeated year on 18th March. he began to talk openly about sex and alcohol.

Singer of 'Baby' was felt that he was not a kid anymore. However, he also has his own way in the maturation process itself.

"I'm not going to party and drink alcohol. I also do not want to sing a song about sex, drugs and abuse," Justin said when interviewed as reported Aceshowbiz V magazine, some time ago.

Girlfriend Selena Gomez was also expressed her desire to keep singing love songs. He wanted to be someone who appreciated by everyone.

"I want to be the best for what I myself do. I want to be the best of any ever made by other people," he added.

For Justin, he worked hard at this time. According to the famous singer Usher, the hard work will be worth by what he had done.

Justin Bieber style

Justin Bieber Cute