Cool, Paris Hilton collaboration with Snoop Dogg

Having previously reported that the new album will be themed party, Paris Hilton returned to announce that there will be a special collaboration between himself and the famous rapper, Snoop Dogg on the album. Tit for tat, Snoop Dogg did not object to the Paris bid.

"There are a lot of collaboration that is so cool in my new album. Album will be out in the coming months. I just finished singleku with LMFAO, now turn to the recording with Snoop Dogg," continued this controversial socialite.

In addition to working with LMFAO and Snoop Dogg, Paris on this album is also rumored to be assisted by other famous names such as DJ Afrojack, David Guetta and Lil Wayne. On his debut album, 2006, including the successful Paris after placing the album at No. 6 U.S. Billboard 200.

"I have a great passion for house music. It always makes me excited. I just can not focus on that, because I was too busy with the old reality show on television," said Paris some time ago.

Paris Hilton Beautiful

Paris Hilton Very Sexy

Paris Hilton Hot Sexy

Paris Hilton Cute