Emma Watson with a new piece: would like to experiment with facial

Players Harry Potter films, Emma Watson, has become more experimental with her ​​makeup. This was done after he cut his hair short, which makes her more visible.

Watson cut her long hair last year. She said, short hair has made it more daring with the choices of cosmetics for the face. "I was more experimental with makeup. You can not hide her face when the short-haired. You have to really show it," she told Stylelist.

21-year-old woman also said, once he found a suitable product, she will be loyal to the product. "I'm a woman with a habit. I love to discover what works and continue to buy it. I like bronzer (shadow face so brownish color) and blush because I was so pale and very English," she said again.

Watson, who is also an advertising model Lancome, saying also that she likes to accentuate her eyes with mascara Hypnose Doll wearing the brand. "I really like (past model) Twiggy, so I wear mascara to upper and lower lashes. It's really cool because it is designed specifically to get the look of it," she explained.

Watson recently revealed that she was worried about her appearance, but he did not want to fulfill what is considered ideal in Hollywood. "I was worried about expectations for the look with a certain style. I find, LA (Los Angeles) is quite scary because of it-all young people undergo plastic surgery. But, the problem is, I do not want to look like everyone else," she said.

She said again, "I do not have perfect teeth. I'm not skinny. I want to be someone who feels great about herself, and can say like that and do not want to change anything."

 Emma Watson, The Beatifull Girl

 Emma Watson on Movie Background 'Harry Potter 7'