Something that is not liked by David Beckham


Do you know what is the most hated David Beckham?

Actually always difficult to leave my family. Moreover, I have a daughter aged two weeks. Leaving the kids and my wife, it is very difficult.
- David Beckham


As quoted femalefirst.co.uk some time ago, Beckham admitted hate when He have to live far away with his wife, Victoria Beckham, and four of their children in a long time.

But, inevitably Beckham should do it. His career as a football player being required him to undergo professional match should he does with the team.


"It's always hard to leave my family. Leaving the children and my wife, it is very difficult. I can not wait to go back to guard and kiss them," he said. For two weeks, Beckham will miss the days without his family. He also claimed to be experiencing the longest days of the week.

David Beckham's like accompanying family

One of Reason why Beckham didn't like leave his Family is The Daughter, Harper Beckham

   
David Beckham and Women who he's love

David Beckham and Thiery Henry, Playing in MLS together with different Team

Beckham and His Happy Family